Social Media Specialist Full-time Job1 month ago - Marketing & Communication - Giza - 122 views
About the Job
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Manage and moderate social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels.
- Have the unique skills to create shareable personalized content appropriate for specific networks IN ENGLISH to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, Facebook comments, etc.).
- Work alongside other teammates and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Tracking, measuring and analyzing all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Guiding and helping in the development of other less experienced team members.
Advantages of joining
- Work/Life balance
- Work from Home.
- Fixable Work Conditions.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Master proficiency in English and a career with a writing background (in both Arabic and English).
- A portfolio of previous work would be a plus.
- Strong problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills.
- Self-motivation, and the ability to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Good experience in using Adobe Photoshop.
- Good Knowledge of different social media tools including media monitoring tools.