Sales Advisor Full-time Job6 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Cairo - 87 views
The job holder will be responsible for Initiating Calls to our registered leads in our public courses (B2C) to advice with our courses plans, and for directing them to the suitable training that will benefit them to achieve their goals.
- Call all registered leads.
- Follow up with leads regarding upcoming courses daily.
- Complete their registration and book tickets for new attendees.
- Maintain our database updated with call logs.
- Advice about training topics to be held in our training academy accordingly to calls feedback and market needs.
- Identify and assist customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions
- Report daily about the situation and tickets of the lead.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Working hours :
shift basis, 9 hours per day including a one-hour break, from 10:30 till 7: 30, from 1 pm till 10 pm, extended working hours will be compensated in salary.
Vacation: 2 days off rotational based on work needs.
Reporting relationships: you will report to the communication Team leader directly.
Salary: based on experience and monthly evaluation plus bonus according to the number of tickets sold.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good English skills
- Heliopolis, Nasr City or nearby residents.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- A training academy background is preferred.