Market Research Analyst Full-time Job4 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Cairo - 88 views
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of a product or service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to clients and management.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the custom Market Research industry
- English proficiency is a must
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS