Graphic Design & Social Media Specialist Full-time Job5 months ago - Marketing & Communication - New Cairo - 235 views
About the Job
The specialist will be responsible for creating graphic art needs for the House of Cocoa brand and support the marketing department with its social media activities. The work will cover working on creative packaging designs, instore marketing designs and online social media activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design layouts to deliver a wide range of visual assets/materials and produce documents from design concept to final format.
- Create graphic design materials for print and online environments, including websites, handouts, posters, signage, advertisements, digital marketing, etc.
- Be current by generating engaging, memorable visual and copy concepts, especially in packaging related designs, by researching design trends and best practices, new technologies and applications.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and updating of graphics, visual identity usage, and logo guidelines for House of Cocoa.
- Assigned as an editor on our Facebook page to respond to some clients’ inquiries
- Ensure graphic design content is aligned with target demographic, in coordination with the marketing team.
- Other duties related to the marketing department activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Equivalent relative to Field Expertise.
- Minimum GPA of 3.7 with a scale of 0-4 or Very Good on other scales.
- Previous video production, editing experience is considered a plus.
- A diploma in graphic design, digital media, visual communications or another closely related field is required, while a degree is preferred.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts in the context of various print and digital media.
- Proficient in a wide range of media formats and design software technologies, including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).
- High computer literacy, including effective working proficiency in customer relationship management software, Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a consistent and audience-appropriate standard of graphic design across web, print and multi-media materials.
The House of Cocoa brand is owned and managed by Bow and Ark Co, a company specialized in introducing new retail products to the Egyptian market operating in the food and beverage sector. For more information on Bow and Ark Co please log on to http://www.bowandark.com/