Economist Data Mining Analyst Full-time Job6 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Cairo - 115 views
* Co-ordinate customer insights and research (primary and secondary) through external agencies with focusing on industry, product, consumer and economy trends which drive businesses growth within the local and international market.
* Create, maintain, analyze and mine database for key customer insights that drive business results and increase customer loyalty.
* Competitor, Consumer, Shopper and Category analysis to gain insights to drive business development
* Document, present findings and recommendations to ensure the ultimate management of product lines based upon accurate and factual information.
* Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
* Gather information on sales results, competitive practices, product availability or replenishment challenges or other relevant data which may impact business performance.
* Develop category understanding, in order to develop customer relevant messages and improve customers’ sales performance.
* Co-ordinate with logistics Department to track orders.
* Translate research findings into actionable plans with prioritized recommendations.
* Initiate research to obtain feedback on the image and effectiveness of the Group’s Corporate public relations, social initiatives, marketing, promotional events and programs with company’s main customers.
* Conduct regular brand valuations through consumer, market and financial information to capture brand’s performance.
* Sharing insights with key stakeholders and working with them to develop/execute action plan.
* Coordinates with the corporate sales department to provide the right support to complete sales.
* Analyze the success of the marketing campaigns and create reports with the outtakes
* Work with critical business teams for identifying, evaluating and implementing effective ways of applying research findings to business.
* Meeting with clients and co-workers across multiple departments for better communication and maximum results.
* Identify and develop an overall distribution and retail promotion strategy around key levers affecting promotions with the sales team.
A. Must Have Criteria:
* Reading Speed (WPM): 450+ with (80%) comprehension
* Advanced level in MS Excel
* 2+ years of experience in the field of data analytics, data reporting, insight generation and presentation
* Data mining mind-set using different tools & skills
* Able to summarize technical articles into bullet points
* Strong analytical capabilities - ability to understand complex and large data sets and business metrics
* Strong team Player, dynamic, easy-going personality
B. Education & Work Experience
* Hold a bachelor Degree in (Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, Data Science, Statistics, Computer science )
* Years of experience: 2+ years
* Willing to learn new technical skills
* Multi-Tasking skills - a candidate will have to demonstrate an ability to comfortably deliver simultaneous and outstanding results.
* Experience in B2B heavy industry is an added value
Excellent English is a MUST
Industry: Heavy Steel Industry
Location: Obour/10th of October
Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday