Digital Marketing Specialist Full-time Job6 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Cairo - 101 views
Digital Marketing Specialist
* Oversee maintenance of Group website and its various sections, marketing brochures, newsletters, e-mail alerts, greetings, presentations etc.
* Improve the existing SEO, SEM, both on domain and off domain arena.
* Develop and execute highly targeted, integrated multi-channel awareness generation campaigns with a focus on digital channels.
* Collaborate closely with stakeholders internally and externally, so we can leverage the full range of digital marketing tactics.
* Optimize all aspects of our digital marketing environment including digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, and social media marketing.
* Execute, report on and continuously optimize digital marketing campaigns using analytics to audit and improve digital experiences
* De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing from leading brands, and advise other functions, especially technology and Design, on digital best practices
* Define a holistic digital strategy based on value proposition - and coordinate the integration of digital strategy across all channels
* Work with agencies to create social videos if needed
* Make sure the brand is represented across all touch-points, from website to retail, to internal culture of the company.
* Hands-on social media content creation monitoring, email campaigns.
* Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and capture leads.
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website and social media pages.
* Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, and SEO, Google Ads, Facebook.
* Recruit and manage influencers to help spread the word and build the brand
* Manage social media presence across operating countries or the potential ones
* Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
* Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
* Manage graphic designer to create all content that represents the Company brand, including digital ads.
* Write and produce presentations and press releases to create media engagements.
* Experience writing web copy.
* Comfortable and very familiar with html and web content management systems.
* Develop category understanding to develop customer relevant messaging and improve customer performance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
* Clear understanding of search engine marketing and applying SEO, Google Ads best practices is a must.
* Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
* Digital agency experience.
* Strong written communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to closely collaborate as a part of a team comprised of business, creative and technical types.
* Strong project manager with the ability to meet expectations on time and on budget.
* Ability to articulate and present ideas based on sound user experience and interaction design principles.
* Strong content creation background is a plus
* MS office - must be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Must also be proficient in PowerPoint for the purpose of creating engaging content for presentations.
* People skills - must possess excellent people skills to facilitate smooth interactions across various departments and levels of the business.
* Fluent in both English and Arabic.
* Education - needs to have a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or any related fields.
* Minimum years of experience: 1 year in digital arena
Excellent English is a Must
Industry: Heavy Steel Industry
Location: Obour/10th of October
Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday