Digital Marketing Specialist Full-time Job4 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Cairo - 393 views
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, info graphics, videos etc.
- Establish our website presence
- Consistently bring new ideas to the table.
- Responsible for aggressively driving our online customer acquisition strategy and managing a significant marketing budget.
- Ownership of developing, implementing, and executing of marketing campaigns across all social media channels, and will be responsible for identifying new channels for growth.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Liaise and communicate with existing and potential clients and contacts.
- Reviewing, assessing, routing, and monitoring follow-up action steps on different projects.
- Record and report daily sales in a timely manner.
- Develop customer acquisition through a variety of channels including SEM, PPC, SEO, ASO, affiliates, re targeting, display, email, and social.
- Familiar with Google Ad Words and Analytics platforms
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- A minimum of two years’ experience as Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Perfect command of both Arabic and English (speaking/writing/comprehension).
- Any academic/professional background welcome.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other design application is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) or willing to learn.